Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to sell this knife but, I've got a g/f expecting a diamond ring sometime soon... Price is $1000 Knife is mint other than some finger prints, pocket fuzz and a small tear in the box. More pictures above in the link (can take more if wanted)...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Limited Edition knife....Only 250 of this knife are available.
Street Value.... $1000 (see link above)
Thanks for the free bumps...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Ohhh geez dude take a hint. Just go post it on eBay and find your sucker there. This isn't the place for it.

It's a nice knife. It's worth more than MSRP due to scarcity, but not $1000 as numerous new in box ones have been sold on Bladeforums.com in the $700s.

You're welcome for the bump.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhh geez dude get a life troll...

For anyone truly interested in the knife it is for sale and I am open to reasonable offers (not $700 though)...

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I don't have a dog in the hunt but I do believe in free enterprise....good luck to the seller and/or the buyer. Also congrats on the engagement!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Joey, don't pay any attention to vpr80...no one else does. She jumped on a FS ad of mine on here and took a crap in the middle of it too. Fortunately, an educated buyer recognized the value of what I was offering and bought the item.

Found it very interesting too that when she posted her own For Sale ad here she added the addendum:

"NOTE: Please do not discuss the gun, price, etc on this ad! If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can discuss via email, phone, whatever."

Interesting, eh?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interesting indeed... I've seen my fair share of trolls on the net, but this is the first to attack one of my for sale threads. I don't really believe in karma but in this case I sure hope it's true...lol

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
You dingbats can bump this thread 'till you are blue in the head, or the balls, but that isn't going to get it sold. But yeah keep bumping it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts