Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This beautiful gun is in excellent condition, with deep bluing and great figured wood. Imported to the U.S. before Zoli USA had a presence, the LX980 in the same as a Zoli Kronos, but with a 10mm parallel rib (much like the remarkable Browning Broadway rib) and red fiber optic front bead.

Drop-out trigger and receiver recently tuned up by Zoli USA. Smooth opening and tight lock-up. Trigger blade position is adjustable. Like all Zoli o/u's, this is a very soft shooting gun. Barrel regulation and POA/POI is spot-on.

Beautiful stock is 14-5/8" LOP, with adjustable comb (factory), a right hand palm swell, and slight cast-off and toe for RH shooter.

Comes with factory (Trulock) extended chokes (SK1, IC, SK2, IM, F), original case in excellent condition, and all original tools as shown.

$2500 + shipping to your FFL in contiguous U.S.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello trapperjohn01,
What is the round count, very nice shotgun. Thanks.
Since I am not the original owner, I don't know the total shell count. I've put about 2500 shells through it in the time I've had it. I take very good care of my guns, and it looks like the previous owner(s) of this beauty did as well.

·
Sky Buster
4,079 Posts
This beautiful gun is in excellent condition, with deep bluing and great figured wood. Imported to the U.S. before Zoli USA had a presence, the LX980 in the same as a Zoli Kronos, but with an 10mm parallel rib (much like the remarkable Browning Broadway rib) and red fiber optic front bead.

Drop-out trigger and receiver recently tuned up by Zoli USA. Smooth opening and tight lock-up. Trigger blade position is adjustable. Like all Zoli o/u's, this is a very soft shooting gun. Barrel regulation and POA/POI is spot-on.

Beautiful stock is 14-5/8" LOP, with adjustable comb (factory), a right hand palm swell, and slight cast-off and toe for RH shooter.

Comes with factory (Trulock) extended chokes (SK1, IC, SK2, IM, F), original case in excellent condition, and all original tools as shown.

$2500 + shipping to your FFL in contiguous U.S.
Is this a sporting clays gun

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is this a sporting clays gun
It is an outstanding gun for sporting clays, and I'm sure that is for what it was intended. But it is really a great all-around gun - I have shot plenty of skeet with it, and a bit of trap, as I am not really a trap shooter. For trap, I would simply raise the adjustable comb a bit to raise my POI, and shoot accordingly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts