Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Birth signs humorously defined;

TAURUS April 21-May 21
You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and stick-to-itiveness. The reason being you never do anything right the first time.
Most people think you are stubborn and bull-headed.
But, you are just an obstinate axx-hole.

ARIES March 20 -April 20
You are a pioneer type and think most people are stupid for not agreeing with you.
You do nothing but piss off everyone you come into contact with.
You are a mean-spirited pr*ck and should not comingle with others.

SCORPIO October 24 - November 22
The worst of the lot!
You are shrewd in business but cannot be trusted. You always attain the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect back-stabber.
Most Scorpios are murdered!

AQUARIUS January 21 - February 19
You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You make mistakes repeatedly because you never learn from you mistakes.
Everyone thinks you are a jerk. Everyone is right!

PISCES February 20 - March 20
You have a very vivid imagination and think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have a minor influence on your friends. People resent you for flaunting what you mistake as power. You lack confidence and are a general dipshit. Get a job as a flower arranger.

SAGITTARIUS November 23- December 21
You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. Nixon was a Sagittarius so you can see what a worthless piece of sh** you really are.
The majority of Sagittarius are drunks.

LEO July 24 - August 23
You consider yourself a born leader. Everyone else thinks you are an idiot and a bully. You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is a real turn off to others.
Most Leo`s have had VD. Some still do.

GEMINI May 22 - June 21
You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People do not like you because you are bi-sexual and expect too much for too little.
That means you are a cheap baxxtard. Potential career field is a septic tank cleaner.

VIRGO August 24 - September 23
You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your nit-picking attitude is sickening to your coworkers.
You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while having sex.
Virgos make good pimps.

CANCER June 22 - July 23
You are sympathetic and understand other peoples problems. That makes you a sucker.
You always keep putting things off. This is why you will always be on welfare.
Most people in prison are born under the Cancer sign.

LIBRA September 24 - October 23
You are the artistic type but have a difficult time with reality. If you are male there is a very good chance you are gay. Most female Libras are prostitutes.
You monetary gains are a joke. Minimum wage workers out-earn you.

CAPRICORN December 21 - January 20
You are conservative and afraid to take risks. You are basically a chicken-shit. There has never been a Capricorn do anything important.
Just go walk off a pier if you have the guts.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Well, being a Sagittarius, I guess I qualify, though I've been sober for 20 years. SWMBO, who is also a Sagittarius, rarely drinks, and then only two or :1244:

·
Registered
29,585 Posts
Well, at least nobody has killed me yet.

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you didn`t make the list you are dead.

Tell the moderator so he can take appropriate action. LOL!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh my gosh good Reading MAY fits my brother to a T. December pretty close for me I would be Chicken to walk off the end of a pier! LOL.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
SAGITTARIUS November 23- December 21
You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. Nixon was a Sagittarius so you can see what a worthless piece of sh** you really are.
The majority of Sagittarius are drunks
I hate when there right about us being drunks! Another reason my trap game is so damn inconsistent. Luck over talent!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts