Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I was at the VA hosp today doing routine blood work and they had the Commie news network on the tube there and the chick on there was gizzing herself

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
He needs to pick better girlfriends.

·
Premium Member
12,319 Posts
If you dig a bit you will see a glaring inconsistency in the girl friend's 911 call and the police report.

SHE claims he pointed a shotgun at her, yet when police arrived there was no firearm found...

Sort of begs the question as to veracity, don't ya think?

-

lightning20ga,

You must realize that you are the exact same person as George Zimmerman. A gun owner with no record of criminal conviction.

I presume you are happily married and yet all you need is for your spouse (or girlfriend) to get PO'ed at you, call the police and claim you were threatening. Game over.

Before you judge gather all the facts.

Could he use help? I would think ANYONE who has been through what Zimmerman has could use help - just look to our returning soldiers and the help they often need to recover from traumatic events - he is really no different, except that his trauma was aired in a public forum with unending calls for his execution.

You might choose to lighten up...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I wouldn't doubt that the girlfriend is an anti gunner who sacrificed her self for the cause. and I am dead serious.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Zimmerman needs to go away by himself. He obviously has a hard time picking companions. He should sell his story to whatever producer would give him anything for it and go away alone.

Darr

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I think he is still accepting donations on his website.

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
His new is like the Kardashians, it need to go away.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I still think, like many of you, that he would be a great spokesperson for the NRA.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Your latent anti-gun tendencies are showing, Stl.

And no, I don't think Zimmerman would make a great NRA spokesman.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Yea, your right again Brian. I think they should not stop George from possessing guns either. These two woman must be whack jobs to be accusing poor George of threatening them with violence, and guns.

I think they should just allow him to kill one of them also, hell both of them, and the Father In-law, so we can go through this all again, and just say he is innocent of all wrong doing, because it makes me look anti-gun. Perfect! Send him your support in funds. Looks like he might need it again, with the two Attorney's standing by his side in court.

Poor George! I still can't believe the gall of Trayvon Martin walking through that neighborhood, so that George would have to be going through this traumatic returning soldier, suffering syndrome. What a shame! WOW!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Someone try to explain to the forum libtard that anyone can accuse you of a crime and if the media finds out, they can run with it. If you are a high profile name, it's far worse. Then forum libtards can convict you on said forum before you ever get your chance in court. Sound familiar Flyn? It's exactly what you are doing.

I don't know if he did or not. I haven't sat in the courtroom and heard and seen all the evidence. Evidently you have Flyn? If he's guilty of the crime then he should be punished accordingly.

As for little innocent dead thug Trayvon, GZ was NOT GUILTY of the crime. Get over it. You are still convicting GZ for that.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
What was Trayvon Martin convicted of? Who was the court? Who was the jury? How do you know what George Zimmerman said is the truth? He was found not guilty of two particular crimes, because of our judicial system. Beyond a reasonable doubt! That does not mean he is innocent of any crimes! Maybe even the perfect crime.

You believe Trayvon Martin was a thug for one reason, and one reason only.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
You couldn't have proven my point any better than the way you just did.

·
Registered
14,695 Posts
Wow Flyn. You're really stretch'n on this one. The law of the land, a lengthy trial, followed by a jury decision of his peers, determines GZ is innocent, and you just can't let it go.

I'm starting to wonder if your elevator goes to the top floor.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts