Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOL'd: Gun charges against George Zimmerman dropped, media hardest hit.<br>
Posted by Bob Owens on December 9, 2013 at 6:18 pm

It was reported almost from the very beginning that George Zimmerman’s most recent girlfriend was just as erratic as the previous women in his life, and the Daily Mail now confirms it:

George Zimmerman’s girlfriend has dropped charges against him just weeks after she claimed he pointed a shotgun at her and smashed her stuff, and now she even wants him back, it has emerged.

Samantha Scheibe called 911 in November, telling operators Zimmerman was brandishing a weapon during an argument and that she feared for her life. He was charged with a felony aggravated assault charge among other charges.

He is now asking to have conditions of his bail modified so he can resume contact with Scheibe, who, according to court documents filed by Zimmerman’s attorney, gave a sworn statement that read: ‘I do not want George Zimmerman charged.’

Zimmerman, 30, had been barred from contacting the 27-year-old blonde after he posted $9,000 bond. He was also forced to give up his guns and wear a GPS monitor.

According to ABC News, Scheibe says in a new affidavit, dated December 6, ‘When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated…I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police.’

Scheibe went on to say in the statement that Zimmerman ‘never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner’ and that ‘I want to be with George.’

Tomorrow, I’ll be expecting a revelation that Zimmerman is actually a Koch Brothers-created cyborg designed to cause Piers Morgan to have a stroke, which Morgan will likely have once he discovers that Zimmerman will soon have his trio of handguns, his Kel-Tec KSG shotgun, and his AR-15 in his posession.

Tags: Anti-Gun Hysteria, George Zimmerman

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
LOL.

·
Premium Member
12,311 Posts
Can someone please forward this to Stl Flyn (548 should see it too).

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
If this idiot goes anywhere close to that skank he belongs in jail or some sort of institution. Any woman that would raise the hell she has raised after all the hell that has already been gone through need to be left alone. George might be innocent but he aint no brain surgeon.

Darr

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jail, no. Needing his head examined (including the little one that's apparently doing his thinking) yes.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One way or the other he's determined to have her screw him.

·
Registered
15,939 Posts
Dear George,

Dump her immediately. Figure out what you want to do with your life first.
Don't forget that there will be someone with a grudge/agenda the rest of your life that will try and set you up.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Hello hello, Flyn you out there? You must love eating crow. How many times has GZ served you a plate of it now?

Oh wait, he's still trying to convict George for the Trayvon thing. He'll be along soon.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Yep, never seen this before. A love starved woman dropping charges because they feel sorry for an abusive loser.

He would be your perfect son in-law! Killing minorities, controlling and degrading woman.

I think you should send him some of your money, and really back your BS up. He needs that more than moral support. If you really think what you say, send him your daughter too. Hook'em up. I could not think of a better son in-law for you guys.

Hell, O.J. was innocent too. I can't imagine you sitting around at the club with him though. What would people say? LOL

Just wait, give him some more time, excuses, and reasons to think he can get away with anything, and he will flip out and kill again. Then you will blame something else again, for his actions.

Either that, or someone is going to give him some of his own medicine. Of course they will be guilty though of murder, and not self-defense.

Hopefully she hits him right between the eyeballs, so there is only one side of the story to hear.

·
0 Posts
Why are you all rejoicing? Is it because the victim has decided to stop cooperating; or is it because facts prove the event never happened?

I don't know if it happened or not, and neither do you. And since I don't know what did or didn't happen, I have no comment. But thanks for thinking of me HSLDS.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Did I see it correctly that she is pregnant?

Maybe she just wants the security he can give her as her baby's father?

Just a thought!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More delusional liberals. They will simply not accept the fact that the cops caught her lying. She lacks credibility.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Flyn, convicted him long ago, and he based it all on Zimmerman being a WHITE Hispanic.

Another self loathing liberal.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Delusional? Ok, we will go with that as the word or words I had would likely get me a vacation. Not that delusional doesn't fit.

And who is sitting around rejoicing? We just like fresh bait and you two are so damn easy to catch. A little chum, a blow on the liberal call and presto, lib on the hook.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Barker, it wouldn't be the first time overzealous cops pushed a case forward that has no legs.

Not all LEO's are like that, but enough to make life miserable for lots of people.

HM

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The irony, though, is that the cops caught her lying.

So which is it? Cops who coerced her or cops who caught her lying?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts