Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will all the important information about the Juvenal be brought out in this trial so that the jury can make a just and fair verdict and if not can the defense find people to testify to the Juvenal's past track record?

·
Supporting Vendor
5,392 Posts
What I want to know is how do the two individuals compare in stature? Zimmerman appears to be not that big. Trayvon is always portrayed as a teenager which implies not fully grown. Opinions might change if it turns out that Trayvon was physically larger than Zimmerman.

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
"Will all the important information about the Juvenal be brought out in this trial"

What important information are you suggesting should be brought out?

"can the defense find people to testify to the Juvenal's past track record?"

No

·
Registered
29,230 Posts
Evidence submitted in the trial should be limited to the circumstances of the event, but that never stops a lawyer trying to poison the minds of the jury by submitting anything the judge will let him get away with.

Saying that, sometimes it should be noted if a person has a habit of behavior that might prove important in protecting the public from that in the future.

The fairness of a trial depends a lot on the technican sitting on the bench.

Right now the press is further trying to play on Zimmerman's character by bringing to light some past problems, including domestic violence and assault on a police officer.

·
Vendor
4,799 Posts
Forensics will have a lot to do with outcome of the verdict. Where there any powder burn marks on the clothing? Angle of the bullet entry path will determine if the "victim" was standing away from or on top of Zimmerman. So much has yet to be disclosed.
Mike Battista
Retired LEO

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
My 18yr old is not only bigger than I am now but I believe a tad stronger. The age and weight arguement has no bearing as I out weigh my 18yr old too and he could probably hold me down.

P.S. Don't tell him I said this. :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
>When this story broke the news media stated that he was expelled from school and had a record, also belong to a gang, now his stuff disappears and now bring up crap on the shooter. whats good for the goose should also apply to Juvenal, especially if it carries weight as to why hes in a closed community?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.