Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me out with some research?

1) What are the annual membership dues to belong to your State/Provincial Association?

and

2) What are the daily fees (per target and/or per event) that your State/Provincial Association charges at the tournaments throughout your region? (this being in addition to the required ATA's daily fee and any fee that the host club may charge)

many thanks,

b.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
Alberta....I'm a life member...think it was $25 or thereabouts but that was a long time ago....still pay a daily fee at shoots

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very interesting - thanks for taking the time to help.

Would love to hear from PA, MI, NY, IN, VA, KY, CA, TX, WI, SC, GA - please?

much appreciated,

b.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
If you figure about $5 a day for ATA & State fees you'll be very close.

Eric

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Barb, in Alberta we have a 2 cent per target APTA fee instead of a daily fee. At the Provincial Shoot there is an average of about 20 squads and flats of Super Target shells are awarded on a drawing basis to members who are actually present at the annual meeting instead of awarding added money.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that's very interesting Mike - and thanks to everyone for continuing to provide me with this information.

Is there anyone from PA, MI, NY, NJ, IN, KY, CA, TX, WI, GA. who can speak to this as well?

many thanks,

b.

·
Registered
767 Posts
MI, no annual fee, I think it is $1 per hundred targets, you can become a life member for a one time fee of $50 but this is not required.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.