Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys go to you tube and type in dawntoduskguideservice and check out the video one of the clients shot with his go pro when I was out there last weekend helping Ken Begley call in the geese. We hunted the last three days and had similar results all three days. I don't just make stocks! Phil Simms Prosoft Recoil Systems

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
This one Phil?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z8NDrp0JyBk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Philk, He guides out in the Sacramento Valley in California where I used to guide also. Incidentally in the last 10 days of the season his clients shot over 500 specks-- which is quite good these days. We could have shot a lot of snows also but the specks are soooo good eating this was a no brainer to target the dark birds. I must admit I miss being in the field but the Prosoft stock is really doing well so here I am---making chips---instead of burning powder! Oh and ruining my hearing even worse than it already is!

See you guys at the shoots this summer! Thanks Phil Simms Oh and yes-- that is the video!

·
Banned
681 Posts
Watched the video to the end and saw it was the Sacramento Valley area , was hopeing he was closer to the midwest area.

·
Registered
555 Posts
My father and brother try to hunt with Kenny regularly. When the wind blows you better hope you brought enough bullets! We had one such afternoon with him few years back, awesome speck action.

Nice video.

Jeff Holguin

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The daily limit is 10 geese a day, however each shooter can have up to six specks and four snows or 10 snows per day, The white fronted goose has made a remarkable recovery since they are not hunted much on the breeding grounds as they used to be. A really poor practice--by the native Alaskans--regardless of the species. The Pintail duck has made a similar recovery now that Arctic Fox prices are sky high--the Chinese are the primary reason-- they buy all the furs! A great success story! Phil Simms

1 - 10 of 10 Posts