Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
170 Million dollars of our money (not theirs) spent on an Inauguration.

The main purpose of which is for the President elect of the United States of America to be sworn into office.

And I'll be damned if they didn't screw it up when it came time to say the oath. I had a LMAO moment when I heard it last night after supper. (worked all day to help pay for event)

This is one prime example of just how screwed up the Federal Government is.

Have mercy.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
They pilloried the Republicans for a 42 million dollar party 4 years ago. What a bunch of 2 faced assholes.

HM

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's inauguration generated an unprecedented 35,000 stories in the world's major newspapers, television and radio broadcasts over the past day -- about 35 times more than the last presidential swearing-in -- a monitoring group said on Wednesday.

The Texas-based Global Language Monitor said there had also been 6 million new Obama-related mentions on the Internet since December 31.

By comparison, the last U.S. presidential inauguration, of George W. Bush in January 2005, resulted in about 1,000 stories in major media worldwide, Paul JJ Payack, president of Global Language Monitor said.

"The Obama numbers are unprecedented and speak volumes to the global fascination with the new American president, his wife and young family," Payack told Reuters. "Obama is the biggest story of the century so far."

Of course it is only 2009. We got 91 years to find something bigger. LOL

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Most people don't get to see a messiah in their lifetime....

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Hitapair

"Heard on Fox they did the swearing in again today so it was done right."

Just how they do everything better with practice that is why they have such a high approval rating they can't seem to get it right the first time.

Bob Lawless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.