You don't see many Fabarm's for sale | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You don't see many Fabarm's for sale

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WadHopper, Aug 3, 2019.

1. WadHopper

WadHopper What squad am I on?

Specifically the RS12 combos....or unsingle only for that matter. I see a lot on the line, just don't see them for sale very often, if at all.

Tell me why?

2. Literalist

Literalist Well-Known Member

Much like a flyers shoot, you have to be invited to a Fabarms sale. Guards will check you at the gate to be sure you're on the list. If so, you can drive through the gate and behold hundreds of guns...some to be had for pennies on the dollar.

Sorry, but I'm sworn to secrecy as to the location.

ljutic73, KS-OKIE, H M and 6 others thanked this.
  3. o-hale

o-hale Well-Known Member

Probably because you don’t see many of them being used very much, at least I sure don’t see many of them in my area.

MBM1565, H M, mg1polo and 1 other person thanked this.
  4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

The only thing upsetting for me is the frisking by the female guards when entering and when leaving and sometimes spot check while handling the guns.

vatrap thanked this.
  5. Flor1

Flor1 Well-Known Member

Tried to buy a fab arm last year contacted dealer about a demo was told it would be arranged still waiting.

6. Dogbest

Dogbest Well-Known Member

You're right as we don't see many for sale.
    I am seriously considering buying a used Fabarm but don't see many for sale.

7. Charlie H

Charlie H Member

In my local area we have to drive about an hour to find anything but berettas or Browning’s, luckily Dawson’s is only an hour away and they carry just about everything including Fabarm.

8. code5coupe

code5coupe Banned User Banned

Can't say I've ever seen a Fabarm gun in the racks. Not saying there wasn't one (or half a dozen) there, just that I never noticed them. Don't know anyone who shoots one presently.
    They are nice looking guns, though.
    Anyone know what the Fabarm "enhanced Triwood" stock and forearm means? ....is this more fake woodgrain?

9. Claypoppy

Claypoppy Well-Known Member

And there is an excellent reason for that.

I'll let you figure out why.

Good Luck and Good Shooting!

4th. down thanked this.
  10. Charlie H

Charlie H Member

Well they (the b guns) definitely have a large percentage of the market share. They are kind of like Leopold scopes, when that is the most expensive line the local stores carry the customers think they are high end. That is until the customer find out about the real high end products that aren’t carried by the local stores.

Schnurb and buck3200 thanked this.
  11. hbar314

hbar314 Well-Known Member

I just sold my combo and my spare o/u here on TS.

They use dye on the wood to make the grain stand out. Still real wood, no fake wood overlay like on some others.

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Besides, Wad is still on double secret probation.

KS-OKIE and Trapshooter thanked this.
  13. WadHopper

WadHopper What squad am I on?

For what now? That last issue was all just a big misunderstanding!

14. Mr. Lester

Mr. Lester Well-Known Member

Seeing more and more of them. The reliability seems to be good.The guys that have made the commitment to the Fabarm are shooting them well. The guys that are bouncing back and forth between their old gun and their new Fabarm are struggling with consistency. Have not heard of nothing negative about the gun. Lester

15. jsraney

jsraney Well-Known Member

I've never seen one. If there around where I live someone is hiding them in the safe.

16. TORC12

TORC12 Well-Known Member

You will see many of them in sporting clays. The ones I have looked at have had excellent craftsmanship on the metal and very nice wood.

vatrap thanked this.
  17. Sweetooth

Sweetooth Member

5 or 6 guys at my club shoot Fabarm,all are very happy and shoot them well , especially the rain 12 unsingle. The customer service is excellent, same as CG. I stoped at the CG and Fabarm booth at the PA state shoot they could not have been nicer. I have a 5 year old XLR 5 that has not had one FTF in 5 Years.

18. John Henry

John Henry Well-Known Member

I had one of the early XLR5's, and unfortunately, after I bought it, I found out there were a lot of them used for sale, because they had major Fail-to-fire issues!

MBM1565 thanked this.
  19. goosefeathers

goosefeathers TS Member

I heard somewhere that the CG and Fab Arm's founders all worked for their cousins the Rizzini family serving as apprentice's for years before going on their own ways . Also that CG and Fab arm are one . Fab Arm the so called working man's gun and CG the top shelf high dollar gun . Fab Arms needs to acquire more distributors nation wide though . Both are top quality guns .

20. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I will not do stock work on a Fab (along with most other stock guys) because of their low quality wood finish. When a stock is cut, it needs to be taped to protect the wood. With a Fab, most of the time the finish lifts with the tape.

I just don’t need the aggravation.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
Search tags for this page

fabarm august