Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of putting together a development youth trap shoot team in Southern York County, PA that will compete under SCTP umbrella. We are in need of both participants and coaches. We ran a small beginner program at the Jefferson Sportsmen Association this past spring with great success and we’re now looking to take the next step. I have already done so or soon will be posting notices at some of the area clubs like Jefferson Sportsmen, Glen Rock, Izaak Walton, Hopewell Fish and Game, etc. trying to recruit new members. If you or anyone you know would like to get involved please contact me.

Also it would be great to talk to anyone who is an active member at any the clubs I mentioned.

Roger Beardsley
[email protected]
717-235-0743

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Hi, Roger...

I am willing to get involved in some way. Contact me and I will give you my phone number, or you can get my number from John Elmore or Mike Williams.

Mike W. has been talking about one of his friends doing this. If that is you, I have three brand new trophies to donate to the program, too. I discussed this with Mike already, and am bringing the trophies to him at Glen Rock on Thursday.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Roger

I am from York. I belong to WSSA. My 12 year old shoots trap at camp and seems very enthusiastic. First, I would like to know a good beginner gun for him/us. He told me they use Rem pumps at camp?

I am seeing on the boards that the Rem autoloaders are good for starters.

Any advice is appreciated. Also, maybe we can get together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.