English Walnut.....
1woodnut_2008_05052.jpg

Turkish Walnut.....Pic #1
1woodnut_2008_05053.jpg

Pic #2
1woodnut_2008_05054.jpg

Pic #3
1woodnut_2008_05055.jpg

All will be posted to my website sometime after the first of the year. I wanted to give the ts.comers first choice before I post to my site.

Have an interest just email for dimensions and pricing.

Have a safe holiday.

Turkish Pic #4
1woodnut_2008_05056.jpg

Bobby

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rich219.....Zebra wood is hard and dense and I have heard that its very difficult to work. I personally have had no experience working it. I have seen it used as a decorative wood for inlays and pistol grips.

Chugiakshooter (Ben?) If all goes well both Tyler and I will be there. My nephew is visiting for the holidays and mentioned he would like to go back as well. As of right now the first 3 weeks of July blocked Alaska State Shoot. Looking forward to visiting old friends and meeting new customers. An experience everyone should share.

Mach4Randy.....T-12 is a huge blank 20 x 8 x 5 x 2 9/16 inches thick however currently being held for a repeat customer in Indiana. Yes all my blanks are sold in sets.

Hey Jim101....missed you Wed @ Sedalia and thanks for the bump.

DB Bill....thought maybe I would peak your interest. Don't have the pricing in front of me right now. Will try and post pricing and blank numbers to picture.

Emails sent and thanks for all the interest.

Bobby

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Emails answered.

Hey Jim (grandpa3)hope your are doing well.

Hey Jeff....ok buy yourself another gun, pick out a set of wood and I will hold it until July.

Grunt...thanks for the bump!

Bobby

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Done business with Bobby, very satisfied; even if
he did hint on more than one occasion that I was
quite "close to the nickle".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.