Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chritmas eve morning-- clear blue sky-17 degrees- crows out moving- granddaughter asked what they were in the pasture--- sooo--i said get bundled up and i'll show you one!! gosh they come in easy when not been shot at yet!! i grabbed my new 20ga trapgun & old hunting loads-#4s ----
i dont think the pink outfit will work next time--they are kinda dumb at first

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU SHOOTERS ON THE FORUM!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA DURING THIS NEW YEAR!!!

WALLY RIEBESELL & GRIFFEN SMITH (GRAND DAUGHTER)
ROCK PORT, MO

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
She sure is a cutie ... Merry Christmas ... Hope you neighbor stays out of you pasture ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Vendor
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she asked if grandma was gonna cook it!! gosh, i said it takes 6 to make a good pie!!!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Wally,
You may have justed started another future lady hunter or even another future womans All American trap shooter, only time will tell. Scott

·
Vendor
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks-i turned the call off and let the granddaughter hear the flock coming and then let her watch them circle, while they looked for where the calling was coming from- you dont get that from sitting inside the house!!!-- -hey- we ate fresh locker-plant style bacon this morning my youngest daughter tabor won at the papillion dec meat shoot !!! we have a god blessed life!

·
Vendor
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DAY 2 -after the presents were opened- she wanted to go again!!

hey, dont show anyone my new shooting outfit!!!!!

HO-HO-HO--MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
That's a super picture. I enjoyed it. With you skills maybe you can sneak out with that Camo garment of yours and muster up two more for your pie. Or, if you freeze those 4 you got I can send you 2 more. But keep in mind, here in Pa. We can only hu
My them Fri, Sat, & Sun. As of now I'm up to 169,Season goes till April. Enjoy you Holiday

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.