Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The members have been busy getting everything ready and all systems are go!!!
Nostalgia shoot (50 targets from 23 yards) on Wednesday and the HOA starts on Thursday.

There has been a lot of moisture this year so the skeeters are out. They have aerial sprayed 3 times but it would be a good idea to bring repellant.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Phil, it was good seeing you at the Nebraska State Shoot. I'd like to thank you again for the time you spent analyzing and making suggestions on what I might do to get me out of my handicap slump (all while you were eating your dinner by-the-way.) Good luck and shoot well this week. Wished I could be there.

Steve

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
If there is a skeeter within a mile it will bite me 3 times. I've heard way too many people comment on the skeeters at Laramie to want to go there. West Nile season is starting and have a friend who nearly died from it a couple of years ago. I won't be there, sorry. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
After careful slapping, I estimate Ive killed about half of them (much like my handicap average) and I just got here last night. LOL Yu'all come now, here. I will be the only one here that doesnot have an accent.......merlyn

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
After careful slapping, I estimate Ive killed about half of them (much like my handicap average) and I just got here last night. LOL Yu'all come now, here. I will be the only one here that doesnot have an accent.......merlyn
Hey, buddy. Glad to hear you made it safely.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Thanks Steve !! As much as we would sometime love to come further north to Missoula, we are commited to the Minnesota, and Wisconsin State shoots. Thanks.......merlyn

·
Vendor
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Rick I will take all the luck I can get - I really need it nowadays. The aftermath of cataract surgery is not fun.

Forgot to mention it was omitted in the program but:
we are giving runner-up medallions to all classes and categories in the HOA and HAA
NOTE: Also to all classes and categories for the entire shoot-- residents and non-residents both

So if you are looking for points we tried to maximize them for everyone

·
Vendor
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still have tickets I have hung the poster up at Vernal and Nebraska
I have the tickets with me in Laramie if anyone is interested

·
Vendor
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
There were 3- 98's - Jerry Reed won the shoot-off over Cleo Corkill and Tom Pettrini

scores are at : http://shotgunsportsscores.com/?page_id=7d

BTW: Laramie did a fantastic job of hosting our 100th State Shoot.

Dave Athey and DeeDee Hawk were the main pushers and the rest of the board all kicked in contributing. In short the entire Laramie crew worked their a$$es off- great team effort!!!

Rod Dvorak thinks Trap 9 is over an old Indian burial ground or something and after watching the weird things that happened to it including a new Pat Trap with less than 15K targets completely shelling it's main bearing I came to the conclusion he was right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts