Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Continue reloading and shooting your favorite hull!!

These are once-fired hulls from late 80's early 90's from an estate sale (sporting goods store). I sorted approximately 13K hulls to insure these are of the condition reloaders expect. I culled all 'once-reloaded' hulls plus anything I wouldn't run through my own press or guns including hulls that were stepped-on. I have loaded and shot some of the hulls myself, and have encountered no issues. Hulls are clean and dry.

They will be shipped in a plastic liner bag inside a cardboard box via UPS ground. I have 7K remaining.

Sold per 1000 only. $60/1000 buyer pays shipping. Weight=23lbs/1000. Zip code furnished upon serious inquiry.

I also have around 600 Federal Champion II hulls - 12ga. If interested, I'll get an accurate count and sell for $30/1000 (or portion, thereof) - these are mixed....once-fired and once reloaded. Remember.....THICK ribbed plastic in these.

Inquiries via private message. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is not a 'bump' - but a very nice gesture offered from a fellow member here.

He has 2-1/2 target boxes of Fed 12S1 wads for use with the Champion II hulls as well as some loading data. He is willing to GIVE them to whoever purchases my hulls for the shipping costs (to be paid buy the buyer of the hulls).

I thought this was very thoughtful and generous on his part. Thank You, sir!

Inquiries via private message. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my original post I said,

"sold per 1000 only".........(@ $60/1000 plus shipping).

I will offer a quantity discount of $55 per 1000 if you purchase 2000 hulls.........$50 per 1000 if you purchase 3000. Buyer pays shipping. I have BEEN rounding the total price off to the nearest $10 below actual cost, to help reduce the price per hull, depending on what zone you are in. I'm a shooter too, and try to cut costs wherever I can......so I'm willing to help you reduce yours as much as I can.

If interested, please send me your zip code and I will estimate shipping costs @ 23lbs /1000 FOR you.

Again, Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My friend you have the best hulls for sale in my opinion however I feel you are too high on price as I recently purchased them for 3 cents apiece.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It's safe to say I've never sold anything to anyone who didn't want it, at a price they didn't want to pay. Those that have bought from me so far, seem to be pleased.

And I certainly can't fault anyone that finds what they want at a price they are happy with. I'd do the same. Congratulations!

I DO agree that these are the best hulls. That's why I'm keeping the 1000+/- once-reloaded I culled-out.....plus 3000 once-fired for myself......including all the red 'International', 'Handicap', and 'Special Skeet' hulls that have the silver ink.........to fortify my waning supply of 'silver bullets' (gray Handicap hulls)......to use strictly for my handicap loads.

I'm 61 - I hate change.......and I was dreading switching to HS hulls. I was down to my last 200-300 once-fired old-style when I stumbled on these. Now I've got enough to last me 'til I'm 80 (God willing)..........that's because these are of that vintage, molded with an additive that allowed the crimp to hinge many more times before they finally split at the radius.

Maybe there are some other old guys that remember this (and who are still reloading), who have wished they had some of these again. 'Seems like I used to get 8-10 loadings out of those old hulls before WW started cutting costs to keep-up with the new ('then') 'Top-Gun' Promotional shells. Gold Medals and AA's were $80 and 'Top Guns' busted everything loose @ $55..........and those were for 20-box cases.....not 10.

So, the guys that know what these hulls are........know they're worth 6 cents, because they will be 'no-more' one day.......and they hate change, too.

I'll haul these to the dumpster before I worry about 3 cents a hull either way. I'm not in it for the money - I've got what I want. I just hate to see something 'good' go to waste and am trying to share my good fortune.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
In my original post I said,

"sold per 1000 only".........(@ $60/1000 plus shipping).

I will offer a quantity discount of $55 per 1000 if you purchase 2000 hulls.........$50 per 1000 if you purchase 3000. Buyer pays shipping. I have BEEN rounding the total price off to the nearest $10 below actual cost, to help reduce the price per hull, depending on what zone you are in. I'm a shooter too, and try to cut costs wherever I can......so I'm willing to help you reduce yours as much as I can.

If interested, please send me your zip code and I will estimate shipping costs @ 23lbs /1000 FOR you.

Again, Thanks for your interest.
74048 need the shipping est.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update 5/12/2015:

2000 hulls going to OK
3000 hulls going to WA
(Pending receipt of funds)

Thanks for your orders gentlemen.

3000 hulls remaining - possibly 3000 additional (if the guys that have indicated they 'want' some at my local gun club don't come through).

Thanks for your interest and positive response.

My regards,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$26.56 per 1000 rounded 'down' to nearest $10........so, $60 for the hulls plus $20 shipping.......8 cents apiece delivered.

Thanks for your interest and inquiry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Replied.

Thanks for your orders and requests, guys.

'Glad they are finding good homes........a shotgun chamber.

Break'em all!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts