Trapshooters Forum banner

WTT/WTS Ljutic Super Handicap L.E.

5226 Views 17 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Beretta Young Gun
Greetings all, I have a Ljutic Super Handicap L.E. that i would like to sell. 34 inch barrel. .740 bore with .705 choke. Original Ljutic rings still intact. High step rib creating a 90/10 POI. polished side receiver with Super HDCP L.E. etched on the left side.#16 of 25. serial # 364X. This gun is equipped with the ejector/extractor set screws. Trigger is pull with new firing pin and springs installed less than 500 rounds ago. Stock has a very nice dark figure to it. Right hand palm swell. factory adjustable comb with right hand roll over. Stock also has a R.A.D recoil system installed. this is the recoil and cast system only and is not adjustable for LOP. Current LOP is 14.5". gun is back to 99-100% condition. recent stock refinishing and a fresh blue job. asking price is now $3900. indiana gun club has one listed for $1300 more then i am asking, and it isnt in close to the same condition as mine. I will consider trades for remington 1100, 870 comp, 1187, or beretta 391 any model, if they are in excellent shape. that gun is in far worse condition then mine. my camera skills arent the best but i have more picture available on request. gun is located in central ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
425 Posts
Would you have any interest in trading for a Caesar Guerini Summit Trap O/U. 32",extra nice wood, release/pull. Still has warranty card. PM me your phone number if interested. George Olsen 516-446-2482

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.