Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pictures show a S.E. Shires Trombone which we bought new in 2004 for about $2,400 for my (then high-school) son. He no longer has any interest. Right now I value this trombone at about $1,000, give or take. Would like to trade for a Model 12 of comparable worth. Trombone specs: 0.508 bore, yellow brass, tenor trombone, Protech case w/ shoulder strap, engraving on top of bell, removable counter-weight (with engravings), 2 Vincent Bach mouth pieces (6.5AL and 12C), nickel light-weight slide, 4 lead pipes, cleaning supplies: 1 slide snake, 1 mouth piece brush, 1 bottle of tuning slide grease, 5 mostly-filled bottles of slide lubricant, 1 water spray bottle, collapsible trombone stand, collapsible K&M music stand. There are minor dings on inside of bell due to insertion of mutes and a ding on top of tuning slide (see picture).

Please reply by private messaging. I'm in central Massachusetts, and would make reasonable travel arrangements to facilitate a trade. And yes, I'll include the bottle of wine, LOL! Thanks.

LA in MA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts