Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to trade my nice Ljutic mono mid rib for a nice beretta unsingle with adjustable rib and release trigger. Prefer one with a PFS but not a must.

Ljutic: 34in barrel .740 bore .705 fixed choke Mid rib 70/30 Poi. Fixed comb decent set of wood Forend does have a nickle sized ding in the finish leading into the wood, otherwise just normal handling wear. Perfect neutral stock. 14.5 LOP. Metal is in extremely good condition. Light blue wear on the under side of the reciever. Hinge is still tight and stiff on opening. FACTORY RELEASE TRIGGER. Can be converted to pull for free if desired. No case. Serial #3187 Sitting on a dealers shelf this gun would be tagged at $3200 to $3600. More pics apon request.

Pm me with what you have to offer. Thanks. AJ

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill also take $3200 firm. Philip at the Indiana Gun Club said that is how much he will allow on trade for anything in his store. Unfortunatly he didn't have anything that caught my eye.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Have any interest in a Beretta DT-10 combo 34" unsingle, 32" o/u in great shape. Unfortunately, no PFS or release trigger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.