Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade a browning hipower high polish blue in 9mm with adjustable sights (this model has been discontinued by browning). Gun is as original from browning. Has had 3 boxes of 9mm fmj through it and a box of golden saber jhp. Pistols functioned fine with no jams. Looks new and the only flaw is a small scratch under the slide stop, but it is not visible when the pistol is assembled. Comes with original box, manual, grips and magazine.

I am looking to trade for a used trap shotgun. I live in Columbus Ohio area, let me know what you have for trade. (I should have pictures up by tomorrow evening).

·
Registered
802 Posts
Those were both pump guns that KK put up for trade. Your pistol is worth how much?? $500-1000 or way less? Model 12 in VG condition might pull over $1000. A browing BT-99 used can be got for under $1000 on this site. Most High end single barrel trap guns start at $4k.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shadow, whats your point? I have owned several trap guns from 1100's, model 12's, 870's and BT-99's. Why comment if you have nothing to offer? Unless you are a troll, in which case go back under your bridge.

·
Premium Member
10,397 Posts
I have a recoil pad for the K32 stock that Shannon has- maybe we could do some type of group deal?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
The man offered to trade a c0uple of PUMP shotguns. To which you replied,"Thanks for the offers, I am not interested in a semi's."

FYI---A PUMP and a semi are 2 distinctly different types of shotgun actions.

Now that I have you on the path of knowledge I shall retreat back into my cave.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hungarian : I am also from Columbus and have an almost new Winchester SX-1 Trap with shell catcher . Can meet you at Blackwing tomorrow ( Saturday)ask
Rick Knepper where to find me ....will be shooting Sporting Clays around 11:00 AM ...Dick Mac Gregor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.