Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1963 Browning Superposed 12 gage Imp Cylinder/Mod 26" Lightning that has been through Art's. They re-soldered the rib, re-blued the whole gun, re-built the locking bolt, did a complete spring and pin adjust or replace, and re-plated the Gold trigger. This is a long tang round knob gun that has factory fancy wood that has been refinished and the checkering recut. The original butt plate is still on the gun. This is NOT a "salt" gun. This gun looks and shoots as new. Would like to trade for same in a 32" Broadway rib gun that doesn't have the breech face pitted and cratered and doesn't rattle when it's closed. The chokes must be unaltered but prefer Full/Full, or Full/Imp. Mod. If a "salt" gun is offered I would like to see pictures with the stock off and documentation of the repairs. Used but not abused is what I'm looking for. Send me a P.M. and we can swap pictures. Will consider purchase of same if priced right. Thanks. Lee.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will travel to inspect/trade in Missouri, Oklahoma, or Nebraska. I am located close to Kansas City. Lee.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts