Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TriStar Viper G2 Silver 12ga that I would like to sale. This shotgun has a 28" barrel & comes with 3 flush mount choke tubes (F, M, and IC), choke tube box, choke wrench & original box. The shotgun is in very good shape. I would rate it at 95%+. I bought it for my wife about three years ago due to her sudden & unexpected interest in shooting sporting clays. I bought it thinking she would lose interest in no time. However, she has stuck with it & has upgraded to a Citori Skeet about two years ago. We now have no need for the TriStar & I have been trying to clean out the safe a bit. The shotgun probably has about 1000 rounds through it & has always performed flawlessly. It looks like this specific model is going NEW on gunbroker.com for about $495. I will take $400 OBO + actual shipping cost to your FFL. If interested please email [email protected] Additional information can be found at http://www.tristararms.com/viper-g2-silver-semi-automatic.php

·
Registered
251 Posts
wow, you have TRW369's Approval, in capital letters none the less, so you know its a fair price on the forum.

For what its worth, a local dealer has its shelves stocked with tri-star guns and sells quite a few. They claim to have very little trouble with these guns and great factory support.

Tydaws price is a very realistic and below what the used models in my local dealers racks have.

Trevor B.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.