Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

Offered here is an unfired like new in box Springfield Inc. National Match M1A with air gauged national match medium weight stainless steel barrel, custom match grade op-rod and recoil spring guides, national match gas system assembly, national match front sight, national match hooded rear
sight assembly, national match trigger assembly and flash suppressor. I purchased this rifle brand new about a year ago and never even took it out of the box as interests have changed. Need to sell as soon as possible so would be willing to take $1,550 shipped to your FFL anywhere in lower 48. Rifle is flawless, mint as new. Please e-mail me with any questions and thank you for your interest! [email protected]

SPECIFICATIONS:

Action Semi-Automatic,Caliber .308 Winchester,Barrel Length 22" Stainless Steel,Capacity 10+1,Trigger National Match,Safety Garand Type,OAL 44.3",Weight 10.75 lbs,Stock Walnut.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Fair warning to the lucky new owner of this rifle - it will gobble up all the .308 ammo you can afford and not even hickup. Dang nice gun priced right.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Another one of those "boy would I like to have that" type of guns.

Am glad it's sold.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I have one. Mine was built for me by an Army armorer back in the early 80's. Heavy Douglas barrel and all the goodies. I've run about 500-1000 rounds through her total. She'll "spit 'em out" like wolfram said. And I'll put the accuracy of mine right up there with many bolt rifles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.