Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've happen to see this loader run in action and it is flawless. Even managed to shoot a few boxes shells that rolled off this table. Top notch seller, honest guy and a pristine loader...

Trevor B, The Boy

Ljutic 3512

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Tom, if I didn't already have a Spolar, I'd be at your house this weekend. I echo what Ljutic 3512 said.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Gene, Sell me that 1/2 worn out Spolar you have for what you have invested in it and then you can buy Tom's. I'll even come and pick it up. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Bill, LOL. My "1/2 worn out Spolar" isn't even close. I don't think you can wear a Spolar out.........

Besides, if you'd drive here to get mine, why not drive here to buy Tom's ?

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

"Even managed to shoot a few boxes shells that rolled off this table."

Did you get enough shells to shoot a 100 Straight ?

·
Registered
84 Posts
You most certainly can wear a Spolar out. my s/n is considerably higher than this one and will probably have to be rebuilt within the next couple of years. There is a lot of aluminum there.

Since You can buy this setup brand new for only a few hundred more, I am not surprised that no one is jumping to buy this. If the table were included, maybe.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Cush, My guess is that no one in the area wants a Spolar right now, and Tom says he would rather not ship. We have a great data base and keep records on every loader if we can; Tom has never, ever called with a problem with this reloader. When we originally shipped it, a part for the table was a day late because of a UPS problem, but that is the only problem I have noted, other than purchases of maintenance items. I don't know what your name is, or what kind of problem you are having with your reloader, but if you are having a problem, please call our 800-227-9667 number. We have many customers with reloaders that have multiple millions of shells loaded on them that have never been rebuilt and they still have no problems. That said, just like a car or other machine, it depends on how they are treated and maintained. Dicksie Spolar

·
Registered
354 Posts
Know Tom for 30 plus yrs and KNOWS how he takes care of EVERYThing he owns
this loader is like NEW and cared for if its in his hands ...Chuck

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dicksie, if I was having a problem I would not hesitate to call. That said, I can see wear occurring that is inevitably going to require a rebuild, just like you see with the action of a K-80, the boom of a Cat 235 or any other piece of mechanical equipment you subject to hundreds of thousands of articulations.

Tom, I'm sorry to have upset you with a blunt assessment, but most people have little interest in buying a machine that is 13 years old when they can buy the identical machine from the manufacturer, brand new, for 25% more (or less). But good luck, and I'm sorry you no longer need your Spolar.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Skeet2day & Cush,

Sell me yours at the price you think is what Tom should be selling his. Neither one of you s$$ holes are buyers so why attack someones post. If not what you think is right price DON'T buy or comment!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
This being a public discussion forum, I will say whatever I damn well please, dip$$$$. Don't advertise here if you don't like "comments."

·
Registered
162 Posts
Up for Tom

If he takes even half as good care of his loader

as he takes care of his guns.

It's probably just like new.

He takes meticulous care Of the various shotguns I've seen him use.

just_bob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.