Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SKB 485 28" 12ga with adj. comb, Edwards recoil reducer in stock, and extra choke tubes (three Mod, two skeet, two IC, one IM, and two full). I bought this gun in August 2010 from Jim Veta here on the website. I shot one round of doubles trap for practice right after I got the gun and then shot 100 birds with it at the Nationals Sporting Clays Championships in San Antonio in Oct 2010. After that I put the gun away and have not shot it since. I am selling it because I just can't get used to a side by side on certain types of target presentations in sporting clays. The gun shoots great and is very quick. It has a few minor marks on it and a mark on the barrel (shown in last pic). Asking 2,150.00 shipped (shipping and insurance included in price). Feel free to call me at (806) 831-6907 or email me with any questions. No trades (although I may consider a partial trade for a Browning Maxus Sporting 28 or 30" or a Beretta Xplor Sporting gun 28 or 30") and no sales to CA. Located in Lubbock, TX.

Thanks,

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.