Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not an expert on 3200 but this appears to be an early one without the factory updates. If the updates were done there would be two screws inside the receiver and a * between the OU and S/N.

I have no idea why there were updates or how it effects the gun. ~ Mich

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can anybody explain the reason for the updates. Wonder what Laib's would charge to do them? This gun has potential ~ Mich

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
8 years ago, the receiver update was 400+ and the forearm was 150+! A lot of guys tried to scam newbies and sell without the needed updates! Contact Laib! Tom Rhoads

·
Banned
302 Posts
That's what makes this such a great forum... Looking out for each other.... Caveat Emptor.. With a little help from your friends...

Could be the seller was unaware... But certainly if he took down the original post it doesn't bode well....

·
Registered
13,623 Posts
Too many guns out there with the updates already done to mess around with one that isn't updated.

At the time, Remington was updating them for free. Don't really understand why there are any guns floating around out there that the owner didn't take advantage of this offer on.

Now the updates are far from free, only available from one source.

·
Banned
397 Posts
I have two 3200,neither have the updates, shot one for 12 years all events, the other 3years as.a back up gun. all 3200 do not need the costly updates. Loyd

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have recieved a few PM's.

I was not the one selling the 3200, it was GALLERY 22. I just pointed out that the gun did not have the updates. I wasn't casting dispersions, I was just stating facts. I guess he got some bad press and decided to remove the post. ~ Mich

1 - 12 of 12 Posts