Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have another one of these fine guns coming in, same price. They have been made of unobtanium. I have seen four in as many months. Can't beat this price.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Just bought one of these from a dealer 2 weeks ago. It was $439.00 and that was the best deal around.

It's only had 2 boxes of shells (one Remington, one Winchester) through it but no jams, misfires etc.

It shoots very soft and the magazine finger extension on the 10rd clip gives "more to hang on to".

My wife and 20 year old neice love it. They are lefties and this has an ambidextrous safety.

I'll give it a thumbs up; @ $399.00 that's 2 thumbs up.

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ruger has gotten away from the "tank" manufacturing philosophy. These are slim and trim, look good, shoot better, and if they get off their duff and go after LE sales, will give Glock a run for their money.

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have one for sale. While I can get them, I will keep them in stock and for sale.

Any interest in the full sized model? Same price.

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As has been said, firearm MUST be shipped to FFL. I have been "rezoned" wholesale only. I can no longer make a retail sale or routine transfer. I am one of the last kitchen table dealers, and reside in a large Southern Metropolitan area.

In spite of restraint of trade issues, I am determined to stay in compliance of Metro, County, State, and Federal Law. The fact that they are often in conflict does not make this easy. Last go-around, the Feds wanted paperwork from Metro that does not exist, citing a law that is not on the books.

Buy guns from me for a few dollars over cost until some bureaucrat comes up with an excuse to put me out of business.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I would buy more guns over the mail, and this one is no exception, but dealers don't want to take new guns in over the mail. Thats the problem I usually have, and the problem with being a wholesale dealer. If a local guy can get it from Ruger or whoever, they usually won't take a new one from another dealer. I can understand where they are coming from, they want to make money too. I am the only one who encounters this?

bump for a good deal.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I don't understand SC, you have an O1 FFL and you can't sell direct to an individual face to face after running the NICS check? I thought the ATF won't allow a license if the Zoning is not correct.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.