Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a like new (original owner claimed less than 1000 rounds shot) Beretta 682 Gold E Trap with 32" barrel. I have put less than 500 rounds through it since then.
The prior owner had the stock fit and a recoil pad mounted. The current length of pull is 13 3/4" to 14" (depending on adjustable trigger setting). The original LOP is 14 1/2"-14 3/4". Here is a gallery. A lot of the pictures are the same, some with flash and some without, to give a better view of the gun.
$3000. I am open to a trade for a similar condition Beretta 682 Gold E Sporting or Skeet.
http://photobucket.com/Beretta682Trap

I highlighted in red the two stock imperfections I was able to find, a ding at the rear of the stock and a nick near where the adjustable comb meets the stock body. They are very minor.

Note: The New York Post newspaper in the pics is just to show I am not using "stock" photos. I am user ChrisLunker on GunBroker and eBay, and have all good feedback on both. I am user Lunker on New Jersey Gun Forums and have excellent buyer/seller feedback there as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A member here was nice enough to let me know that my 682 is priced a bit high. After checking a few postings, it appears he was right. Looks like I paid too much for it. :) Oh well. Price reduced to $2800. It really is like new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.