Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**WTS K-80 Combo

Ok....I finally found the time to get this ready. We have for sale Nora Martin Ross K-80 combo....Yes this is her gun....or was! This very gun was on the front cover of the Kreighoff catalog at one time!<BR>
Here is the scoup. K-80 combo,custom grade Bulino woodland scenes,deep arabesque scroll,gold lined border.<BR>
32" O/U Parallel flat rib<BR>
34" unsingle.<BR>
cased<BR>
Appraised in 1994 at $34,500. We are selling for $26,995.<BR>
If your serious...I'll send pics.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
**WTS K-80 Combo

If there ever was a time when a fellow could say " A Picture is better than a Thousand Words" This is it.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
650 Posts
**WTS K-80 Combo

I will take it if I can purchase on time and Nora gives lessons for life with the purchase of the gun.
I can pay 50 per month.

Lyle

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
**WTS K-80 Combo

Just wondering what shes shooting now..what gun could ever possibly be considered a step up from that!!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
**WTS K-80 Combo

I believe Nora is shooting a Seitz for singles and caps and her doubles gun is a Browning Broadway. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
527 Posts
**WTS K-80 Combo

I believe that is one of our "northern Minn. puppies" also known as a timberwolf. The avg. wolf will eat 1 deer per week. One of the most memorable days in my deer stand was when I had 5 run past, nose to tail, about 10 feet between. Going out for the evening hunt. Glenn

·
Registered
3 Posts
**WTS K-80 Combo

i saw nora at the silver dollar in jan. she had placed an ordered for a new seitz doubles gun. she may have it by now. maybe we can buy her browning a little cheaper than the k 80. i doubt if the browning will be any where as impressive as the k80. wish i had the money.

·
Registered
141 Posts
**WTS K-80 Combo

I saw this gun at the Great Lakes Grand and I can tell you, these pictures don't begin to do this gun justice. The reciever is simply gorgeous.

Mark Zauhar

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.