Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice A400 parallel target with 32" barrel, factory chokes, case and all accessories. I will also throw in two new never fired briley extended hp choke tubes in skeet and lite mod and a shell catcher. It has had the Monte Carlo stock changed for the sporting. Looking for $1300 obo plus shipping or trade for a nice o/u. Questions or for more pictures just shoot me a pm. Thanks.

·
Vendor
7,245 Posts
what do you mean by "monte carlo stock changed"

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
It is no longer a Parallel Target then. It is now a Sporting Clays model. The Parallel Target refers to the comb being parallel to the rib I believe. Nice gun though.

This stock will make the gun shoot flat.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sky buster is on target. This gun is 60/40 with the shims being set to the highest factory offered level. The beads are stacked. I do agree what fits for one might not for another. It has worked great for me in trap, skeet and sporting clays. If you have questions do not hesitate to ask. I mentioned the stock swap so if the buyer reads parallel target on the box label they will know why. Thanks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will contact the gentle man that did the change for me and see if he still has the stock but for right now it only has the sporting stock.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts