Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS Beretta SO5 Sporting. BU manufactured (2006-2007), 32" with Optima Bore and Optima choked. Selective trigger. Custom Tom Smith wood set and original wood set included. Length of pull is 14 7/8", drop at heel and comb about 1 3/4" (parallel). In original blue leather case with silver trim and documents. Please send me PM if you are genuinely interested, need more information, or more photos. Gun resides in New Zealand but can get to US no problems. Price USD14,000 or best offer buys the gun. Cheers, Karl Sluis

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WTS: 2006 Beretta SO5 Sporting 32

Hi Rey - many thanks for your kind comments, and hope that all is good with you. Would be nice to have the time to use the SO5, but unfortunately the regulations here in New Zealand prevent me using one gun under each shoulder :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

Beautiful! Is that Claro?

Surprised Tom didn't talk you into some Fleur-de-lis. He's a salesman as well as artist.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

Damn, I have stared at this gun for hours. If I were in gun buy mode this would be VERY high on my list!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Yes, thanks! The gun sure is extremely nice. Under some pressure from my "domestic accountant", so this one has to go. If anyone out there is further interested please get in contact with me as there is a deal here to be done. Cheers and regards, Karl Sluis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.