Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS 2 lightly used, like new Beretta AL391's.

#1 is a AL391 Urika 12ga 26". It has a Briley closer, briley cap weight and a new Trap Dude "Gooey" sporting clay recoil pad professionally installed by Greg Hissem. It's my wifes and the LOP is 13 3/4". Perfect for a smaller person or youth. I don't think it has over 200 rounds through it, if that many. Other than a couple light handling marks it's perfect. The extras alone are over $200.00. It has the original hang tags, manual, price sticker and blue Beretta factory hard case. Comes with the factory chokes and an extra Beretta Victory skeet choke. $600.00

#2 is a Beretta Teknys Gold Field. 28" Optima bore with Optima+ chokes. Blue Beretta Factory hard case and all the original chokes, manuals etc. It comes with the factory selection of the quick change gel-tec recoil pads and the factory hard and soft recoil pads. Light handling marks and again, very few rounds through it. Excellent engraved receiver and very nice wood. I also installed the Beretta mass recoil device in the stock. Very smooth shooter. $950.00

Buy both, one for you, one for your wife or youth :>)

Cash/Check/Money Order or if you prefer credit card through PayPal add 5%. Plus actual shipping cost.

??? [email protected]

Thanks,
Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.