Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having problems with my field stock on my 686SP. Due to a bad right hand, I need a fatter stock with a palm swell and tighter radius on the pistol grip (more like the Browning 525 or Win SE). I would like a Monte carlo type stock or adjustable comb, but that's not necesarry.

A friend on the board told me "If you want a 68x stock with a wide comb and a thick palm swell , you need to find a 682 skeet or trap competition stock." I know some of the older Berettas had different stock dimensions, so I'm open to suggestions and offers.

I cannot afford a custom stock, but will have to sell the Beretta if I can't find something to work. Plain wood with dings and divits is OK, used and inexpensive is GOOD!
I have a nicely figured field stock and forend, and would consider trading towards a fatter stock set.

Please send pics to bartezko @ airrun . net (remove spaces)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Try eBay - several 682 Gold E stock on there now. They will have the palm swell. BTW, is your forearm a Schnabel or beavertail?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the schnable forend, I think... That's the slender one with the lip on the front, right? I'll keep watch on those buttstocks, thanks for the heads up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.