Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,654 Posts
I have them for sale $6.00 @ www.philkiner.com
Additionally I will sell refills for $3.00 w/o the caribiner after you have purchased original set.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We sell the DeVault washers. They are color coded for individual adjustments and ease of use.

In addition, they are available with alternate post dimensions.

Take a peek.

Windy City Shooting Sports

·
Registered
40 Posts
I picked some white plastic washers from the hardware department at Lowes last summer that worked great for my sons SKB.

Doug

·
Registered
723 Posts
Phil, quite frankly, your washers are WAY too big O.D. I bought them and can't understand how they would be so BIG on the Outside Diameter? My originals are perhaps 5/8's inch OD / 3/8's I.D........your's are 1 1/8th OD....still with the same I.D.
I'm sure they wouldn't "protrude" outside my comb......but why NOT a SMALLER O.D. ? I'm sure it doesn't matter ......."technically"....but ..."cosmeticaly" I won't USE them .

·
Vendor
1,654 Posts
My last washers were 1" OD and there were several comb hardware styles that have the post inset into the stock and the 1" spacer would "fall in" so I had this batch made with wider OD for this reason only.

If you give your address I will send you some that are 3/4 OD -They are different colors if that matters.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.