Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am done screwing around trying to build 1 too many issues for me to overcome.

I am interested in seeing if anyone is even pondering selling 1 of these machines.

I already have 500pds of lead ready and have sources for more.

If you want to part with yours let me know.

Thanks Jerry Lewis

·
Vendor
5,503 Posts
I have one of The Better Shot Makers, single bowl, #8 dripper. Never used. Don't have the time. $325.00 plus shipping
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike will keep this in mind is it 220? or 110? Was hopeing for a lower price so as not to have to part with any more of a gun then I was planning on selling, to cover the cost to keep lil lady happy.

Thanks Jerry

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have 2 complete shotmakers. one is 110 and the other 220 complete with tanks and metsafe fr210 coolant approx 5 gallon. Both are littleton. 700.00 for all plus shipping. I am in Indiana if you are close. If you or anyone is interested call me at 765-661-3398 Thanks Trent

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have 2 complete shotmakers. one is 110 and the other 220 complete with tanks and metsafe fr210 coolant approx 5 gallon. Both are littleton. 700.00 for all plus shipping. I am in Indiana if you are close. If you or anyone is interested call me at 765-661-3398 Thanks Trent

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Jerry you wont find a better deal than Mikes for a new James Stewart better shotmaker. James Stewart only makes a 220v

current price for james stewart machine is 375+shipping. Great machine. I made my money back in shot the 1st few weeks after I purchased mine.

James Stewart also is the only one answering the phone/emails

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Mike is offering 325 NEW my god why would you buy a used one for 275/300 ?
If I was not about to buy a big load of reloading components I would grab that shotmaker from mike!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still looking Mike's is gone I thought on that too long. Would like 1 with #8 drippers. Littleton not answering to find price on their units or drippers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.