Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
7,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking of buying a trk vualt for a 2003 chev tahoe- prefer used?
wally riebesell rock port mo

·
Registered
309 Posts
Dont bother with the lighter version, it has no rollers and takes hulk hogan to open the drawers if full. http://www.truck-tool-box.com/hd-series.php

·
Vendor
7,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm not selling one but I have had one for 6 or 7 years. Mine is a 2 drawer magnum (10" high)for a Chevy 25000 and it is terrific for carrying guns and all my shooting accessories. I don't know how many you will find in the used market that will fit your vehicle. You can call Truck Vault and get an estimate based on your vehicle and configuration. They aren't cheap but mine has held up well with a lot of use.

·
Premium Member
10,462 Posts
I have a local custom made one- and would sell it for $277 -- it has 6 full length drawers

I use it for hunting, dog training and shooting- it is in a 2500HD but will fit between the wheel wells of a Tahoe if the back seat is out or down

Just west of Des Moines Iowa

$400 dollars of materials and probably 20 hours of labor in this

Gene

·
Vendor
7,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i really need the back seat up- thanks anyway-
[email protected] guns unlimited called and they have a used one - but is too long- if someone is looking for a used unit to fit a 1500 series pu bed- its nice!

·
Registered
221 Posts
http://trapshooters.com/cfpages/smess_list_archive.cfm#226105 acss see if this address will come up on for you. It is an add for a custom made vault I had built for my Excursion. I still have the vault in my garage. It is a hand made vault with exceptional workmanship. $1500.00 will buy it. Thanks, Dan Delph 859-393-8800.

·
Banned
3,784 Posts
If you want the best, at reasonable prices, call Ron Ainley, Dubuque IA.563-583-7615, or go to the website: www.ainleykennels .com
They custom make anything you want. I have one, and it is outstanding!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.