Trapshooters Forum banner

WTB trap gun in CA

2434 Views 24 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  snglfoot
Looking For a trap gun or trap combo here in CA.

Thanks

Tyler
Looking For a trap gun or trap combo here in CA.

Thanks

Tyler
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im looking to spend about 2000 or 2500. I live in Bakersfield so im not really wanting to drive the state for the gun. Kinda hoping to find someone in LA or maybe fresno

Thanks
Tyler

· Registered
135 Posts
Tyler...

I have a Winchester 101 Pigeon trap 2008 model. Also have a Beretta 391 parallel target 2008 modeal as well.

I'm located in the High Desert. Let me know if these are of any interest to you.

Matt

· Registered
3,517 Posts
Tyler, I know Golden Beebee Matt and he is a very fair dealer and honest individual with whom to do business. He knows his guns, and you would not be receiving anything missrepresentec if you do biz with him.

· Registered
366 Posts
Flip, contact Jerry White of Easley's guns in Visalia. 559-651-2525 Last week at the Kingsburg club he had a real nice Browning XT Combo for sale. He usually has a couple of BT's on hand as well. He will be in Kingsburg tonight for the league shoot and would most likely be at the Tulare shoot.

· Registered
818 Posts
i have a skb combo 34 single 30 over under up grade wood adj comb choke tubes all the work on barrell was done by factory backed bored forcing cones relieved gun is like new with case $2700 or offer cell 925 628 9755 california bay area oakley call any time

· Registered
818 Posts
b t 99 beaver tail 34 inch browning adj comb adl stock ported forcing cones relieved gun is in exdelent cond $950with soft case pictures on web cell 925 628 9755 g wasso @netzero,net call anytime

· Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Tyler,

I've got a Beretta 686 Combo set for sale.
Oversingle 34 inch barrel with full set of chokes and one extended modified and is factory ported with a monte carlo stock in really good condition.

The over/under is 30 inch barrels (no porting) with a fixed full choke on top and fixed modified on the bottom. Comes with a case.

By the way, I'm located in San Diego area.

Let me know.

Kevin

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.