Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB------ A tricked out Winchester SX1 trap. If you have a SX1 with all or most of all the mods done, like maybe a adjustable high rib, adjustable comb and butt plate, big bore, high end choke tube, release trigger, etc. I would like to make a deal. I don't want to have to reinvent the space shuttle, if one is already out there. PM or leave a message.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have one that is started on what you want.

30" ported Bbl with 5 Nu-line chokes, and Stainless mag and stock bolt tubes.

Way cheaper than paying for the work to be done yourself @ $675 shipped.

Pics listed in the For Sale section.

Mike (Coot Shooter)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
This may be what your looking for , 86000 ser. no. range , silver nitride finish on reciever , trigger guard , magizine cap and gas shield. All brand new stainless/ rust resistant gas system , new bolt buffer and bolt slide link . I have no action spring tube for it , jeweled bolt and shell lifter .almost brand new I MOD trap choke barrel ( no screw in front of bead ) ( I shot it 50 shots on another gun ) it is drilled for wire catcher .I just dont have any time to finish it . I have a set of original wood that i started to finish but did not w/cut comb and no pad . price is $800.00 for just gun no wood $ 1000 gun and unfinished wood shipped to your FFL . Thanks Jeff Prigge 859-743-9915 or E-Mail obove

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.