Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am interested in buying a STAR UNIVERSAL RELOADING PRESS in 38 SPL..

They are no longer manufactured, so I thought I,d ask here. Maybe someone no longer shoots Bullseye or just 38 SPL.

Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Ed, that is an oldie all right. Last I saw was in 1965 and it used to crank out a gigzillion .38 specials each week for the Police Reserves at Berkeley, CA. But, a brand spanking new, guaranteed for life, Dillon Square Deal or 550B will be one heck of a lot better for up to date, parts and advice and so on. Either model will make all the hand gun calibers for ya.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Twin, you might already have looked at the above, but if not, it's the buy sell forum on starreloaders.com.

http://www.starreloaders.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5aeedd34f9cad7a95f273b37f8c6a882&board=3.0

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello

BDodd- Yes Bob I know that it is and older model (and still looks good) reloading press but, its a fine machine and for my needs its all I need.

RickN - Thanks Rick very much for the information, i am familiar with this site and have been looking.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Expect to pay over $500 for one. I sold mine about 5 years ago and got a Hornady LNL. I still have 2 Star lube sizers, 1 with a heated base and air cylinder lube feeder.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I have one, and I no longer shoot Bullseye. What I liked about it was it was always ready to go. First powder drop was always spot on. I guess I'd be willing to part with it for $500. I haven't used it in 15 years.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Star reloader is the smoothest most reliable loader ever made. I have one in 38 special and it is in excellent condition. I have not used it in many years and would sell it for market price. Please call if interested 817-329-7089

Lemoine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.