Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in buying a used spolar! If any one has one or knows anyone that want to sell please let me know.. Thanks for your help.
Douglas Burden

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
You won't save much as compared to a new one. They are premium priced, as I have noticed. And you may wait a long time.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Doug, if you list your location, it might help? There is little savings over new, as the units just keep going and going as they say.

Used or new, you will not be unhappy making the leap. I have two of them and they are simply precision machines. I also have a Mec 9000E that I enjoy using, but it is like comparing a VW to a Bugatti. Both are transportation, but not quite the same.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Doug..
I wish you luck... here was what happened to me... 6 years ago I was hunting a used PW.. (all i could afford). I looked for about 3 months and finally my daughter was shooting so much i could not keep up with my mec anymore.
I purchased a new PW 800+ and within a week 3 PW's came up for sale within driving distance from me.... So with a new machine i have had no problems at all...

Wesley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.