Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just became the owner of an MT6 today. The deal was so good, I could not turn it down; however, it needs some work.
I need some chokes.

Will try to post some pictures of the chokes.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas

Bud Johnson
512-258-3959
[email protected]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bud; I have 4 choke tubes left over from 2 MT6s I used to have. They are a skt,#2,#5, and a #10, but the threads are on the top,or muzzle end. All for $100 which includes shipping to the lower 48. email me, if interested.Clyde Courtwright

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks much Clyde, but these chokes are threaded at the bottom and knurled at the extension..

Merry Christmas

Bud Johnson

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bud; Are you sure you have an MT6 and not an MX6? Both of my former MT6s had the threads on top. I don't know if Perazzi supplied both types of tubes for the same model. Maybe your gun has aftermarket tubes. Good luck and Merry Christmas... Clyde Courtwright

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I would agree with clydep. I have an MT6 with several chokes. (Factory and Wrights) The chokes are threaded on the top. Ed

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clyde and Ed, You guys are absolutely correct... I was WRONG and it is not the first time... I finally got one of the chokes where I can see and it is threaded at the top... Both the chokes actually seemed to be welded in.. Corrosion!! I have been soaking the barrel tips in Kroil and I can now see that the threads are indead at the top... MY HUGE MISTAKE.... Thanks to all for correcting me... The barrels are marked MT6.

Clyde, I will be sending you a PM or email on the chokes.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Bud Johnson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.