Trapshooters Forum banner

WTB: snub nose in .38 or .357 or Walther PP380.

1410 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  CalvinMD
What have you to sell? I am looking for one and possibly 2 guns. I prefer Smith or Colt may consider a Taurus. Thanks, Bulge.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6,202 Posts
The snub-nose craze has hit full song. Believe it or not, there are 2-1/2" S&W Model 66s on GunBroker with BIDS - not asking prices - approaching $1,000. There is one real nice 66-4 that is at $675 right now and the auction has a day or so to go. It could wind up being a decent buy or it could go much higher as the usual last-minute bidders get involved.

Between the panic to own a concealed-carry gun and the fact that Model 66s are no longer made, they are doing crazy money. Older Colts are even worse as there were fewer of them made.

I you want an S&W with forged parts, a one-piece barrel and no internal lock, the time to buy at a reasonable price has passed.

Ed

· Registered
986 Posts
Take a look at the Cobra Arms Shadow. Made in the USA and it is a J frame clone. My J frame grips were a perfect fit and I used a J frame spring package to tune the trigger. It has an aluminum frame and a stainless cylinder and barrel.

<a href="http://s50.beta.photobucket.com/user/dancingbear12/media/Cobra-Shadow-lg.jpg.html" target="_blank">
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
</a>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.