Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a new Perazzi TM9X in July. I am looking to purchase a screw in weight for the forend of the gun.

I have owned Perazzi TMX's in the past and I was able to purchase the weights from a gentleman from Colorado who had adds in Trap and Field Magazine. I no longer have seen his add.

The system was that when you purchased the package you took out the hanger in the forend and replaced it with a new style hanger that the screw in weight can be placed on. The package was the hanger, a 4 and 6 ounce weight, and the push rod to depress the release button on the front of the forend.

If anyone knows where I can purchase the system or has a weight system for sale, please let me know.

You can reach me by E-Mail or call on my cell at 585-519-9543.

Dave Cichelli, New York State Alternate Delegate

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
The company that made them Apogee Ordnance is the same company that makes the Precision Fit stocks. I'm sure he doesn't make them anymore. They were prone to breakage - I had two that snapped the threaded rod. Besides that they bent the forend metal, which is relatively soft in a Perazzi.
If you used a relatively light one - 4 ounces or less- they possibly would hold up, but I'd never use one again.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Davech....get in touch with Vern Brown. In a discussion with Vern I know that he "made" a weight for a TM9X owner out west. 719-250-7727 I am also shooting a 9X and they do more fast!!!!! Tell Vern Dan sent yaaaaa...RUN'EM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.