Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a walnut stock for my 10-22 checkered would be great. Looking for a classic look to my now synthetic model . Thanks for looking Joe

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have a stock that came on my 10/22. It is not checkered and Ido not know for sure if is walnut. It does have plastic butt plate and a barrel band. I took it off the action when I brought the gun home. PM me and we can discuss cost and shipping.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
If it is not checkered then it is the birch stock.

The factory Walnut stocks came with checkering.

Midway carries them as a regular item. They are currently out of stock and overdue.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Brian that not true. The first stocks were walnut and had metal butt plates. Then the first deluxe models were called the finger groove model. They had no checkering but were walnut.

Jeff

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Jeff, the difference being the stocks you cite are long out of production and surplus ones are sought by collectors at collector prices. It's going to be pretty slim finding one, but thanks for pointing that out for completeness.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Walnut/checkered stocks were on the 10/22 Deluxe...I have new uncheckered birch version complete with barrel band if you are interested just PM me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts