Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
I have Diana Papers. Same thing, only blue. I load them once. How many does your friend want?

He MUST use Rio primers. My FAVORITE hull for HCP loads. :^)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend uses rio primers he would like 1500 or more.How much would you have to have for them?Thanks,Paul

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
They should bring about two cents apiece, but it will take that much to ship them. $60 should get 1500 shipped to most places. Every time I add shipping in, the buyer lives in Alaska or Hawaii! LOL

Where does he live?

BTW, I just loaded a flat of the papers. I use the Rio primer, 25.5 gr Unique, CB3118-12AR and 1 1/8 oz 7 1/2. Boils them off the 27, and is a VERY soft shooting load.

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
This will probably be more for courtesy than cash, but I will ship 1500 (three target boxes very full) hulls to OR for $60.

PM address and I will get hulls out Tuesday, and give address where he can send personal check.

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Dear Gunner

Hulls are on the way, but the address sent was in Woodland, WA. Shipping was $38.75 (OUCH). I filled up a big box I had, it weighed 39 1/2 lbs. He should have some extras.

I hope I sent them to the right place. LOL

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have 2 flats of them in the garage send me your address you pay shipping and he can have them. I'll put them thru the gun probably in March.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.