Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy all models of the Remington Nylon 22 rifles. If any of you guys have any available email or call me at 507-269-8620. Also buying bricks of vintage 22 ammo, counter displays and related items. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-3200 what i am willing to pay depends on which model and condition. I will pay even more if the gun is unfired in the box. For the write gun I have some Winchester 61s and 63s I might trade if desired.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
claybird your right I will take 10 or more Remingtons 66 and trade for a 61. There are other models than the 66 that i am looking for that are worth a little more.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bigbore613 there are 8 variations of the model 66 that I know of. There is a model 10C same thing as a 77 but with a larger magazine 10 rounds. There are 3 variations of the model 10 with 2 of them being smooth bores. The smooth bores are the ones I am looking for. Three variations of the 76 lever. One can only guess what else is out there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a brown in color Nylon 66 in about 90%. But I know where there are two new never fired 66's one brown & one black. I will see if they can be bought.

·
Registered
339 Posts
whiz bang,,, If you want to bring that toy you want a case for, I would be able to measure it on Sat. at Winona Paul

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
NIB, Brown with a tasco 4x scope included, also in its own box. Box end flap states scope and gun were factory combo. Purchased new in 1986.

Make offer

AJ100

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.