Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Wondering if anyone has the "black" colored Remington hull (similar construction as gun club hulls) for sale. Need to definitely be "once-fired" and in clean shape. No 3 yr old hulls, stepped-ons, cob webs inside, etc. Dont laugh - I've been sent that before ! Looking for 1000.
Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
WTB - Remington

Is there a reason you want the black hulls? the green Gun club hulls are the same hull. The black ones are from the Game loads shells which are 1 oz. loads & the green are Gun Club hulls which are 1 1/8 oz. shells. Both hulss are the same. I don't have 1,000 but I will see what I have. Colonel

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTB - Remington

Colonel,
Yes - to tell by a glance (color) what load I have in the shell. Look forward to your reply.
Brian

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
WTB - Remington

ShortShucker, we do not need, nor tolerate racial comments on this board.

Please be aware that your posting privileges could be terminated if you do not abide by the rules.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
WTB - Remington

All I have are 200 of the black Remington hulls but you are more than welcome to them. They would be free, you just pay shipping. I have several flats of these but usually don't save the hulls. I have some gun clubs I could give you also if you want. I'll send you an email. Colonel

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
WTB - Remington

Ya can't beat free,but if you use GC's,you can take a black magic marker,and put a mark on the base of the shell..........you can tell what load it is immediately.............just a thought.
D.P.Reynolds

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
WTB - Remington

600 hulls left here this morning coming your way. Sent them the most affordable way, Parcel Post, PO said approx. delivery date is Wednesday.
Colonel

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WTB - Remington

Colonel - Wow, I dont know what to say ! I really appreciate it. Its the little things in life - that mean alot. This is one of them. I sent you an email - to discuss how to pay for shipping, etc.
Good shooting,
Brian n CT

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
WTB - Remington

some are 6pt crimps
some are 8pt crimps

Be aware. Shoot Gun Clubs if you can't find Black Beauties.

I love shooting them both for sporting out of my 391.

Keep the STS for trap and skeet because I can pick them up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.