Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to purchase a nice Remington 90-t 34" low rib.Please email price and pic's.if you have one for sale.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
I wrote to you regarding a RARE 90-T I have that was built by the factory for left hand shooter. That is,the top lever moves to the LEFT to open gun!!!
Has neutral stock w/SoftTouch and a NEW,unfired right hand MonteCarlo wood set.
34" full choke barrel.
Email if you have an interest...

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Valley 1, I have 4 90-T"s That are for sale and I know PICTURES say more than a Thousand Words. I am very busy this week but can try to post pic."s next week, maybe Sunday. All guns are 34" Fac. Ported,low Rib (2) Have choke Tubes /3 tubes each. (1) is in a nice Black Plastic Case /Lock in Middle and Hinge locks on each end. (2) have ADJ. Combs and Some have ADJ. Butt Pads. (1) Release trigger. All Monte Carlo except (1) has A FACTORY Straight Stock. (1) New Blue Job Not Fired since Reblued. These Guns Range In price From 1800.00 To 2200.00 Joe Whitehurst President New Mexico Trapshooting Association.

·
Registered
37 Posts
We tried the e-mail again, hopefully it worked this time.Let me know if you got it, if not, we will try something different. Thank you 3200 shooter.

·
Registered
37 Posts
if the email dosen't work i have a low rib 90-t for sale has adjustable comb on it and 2 trigger groups one release one pull will sell the gun and both triggers for 2200 or seperate the trigger you don't want for 1750 if this is something you want to see pictures of email me at [email protected] and i will send pics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.