Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Bill,

I have a 3200 trap with the updates done (the * is in the serial number and the allen screws are visable). It is the 30 inch model and has an adjustable GrayCoil recoil system. It was origanally a "full and full" choked gun but the bottom barrrel has been professionally opened to 0.025 thousanths (the top barrel is still the factory full). The gun locks up tight -- the bluing is good. It doesn't need any work to shoot. Pictures are available. It is for sale for $995.00.

Let me know if you are interested, Gregg Minsky, Perrinton, Michigan

·
Registered
181 Posts
Bill, I'll bite,would you give 2000.00 for a 32" with updates, factory full and IM barrels,montecarlo stock with ajustable comb, and an ajustable Gracoil,14.5" to 15.75". This work was done by Greg Hissem. I do not think it has been shot a lot, some peening around the firing pins,but they still move in and out OK. I traded for it as a back up for my other 32" 3200, but I may try to find a 30" with choke tubes, so I can shoot Skeet in the off season. John

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
M<y friend has a VERY slightly used on which I bought for his father more than 10 yaers agop. It has not been shot since then. I will ask him if he wants to sell.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Bill, I was just wondering how bad you wanted a 3200 with 32" barrels. This will save me the trouble of sending you pics, hope you find one. John

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I have 2 32" 3200's F/IM updated. One factory original 1500.00 shipped and One with re-finished wood 1575.00. I will be leaving for Tuscon on the 7th.....merlyn

636-456-1012

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.