Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Remington 3200 comp trap in 98% condition or better. I've seen a few posted here but they had bluing wear which I am not interested in. I would also be interested in the higher grade 3200's such as the 1 of 1000 or similar models. I beleive there is a premium model 3200? Anyway let me know if you have anything for sale.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mike... Chris Vendel also has an unfired 3200 Comp. in the original box. His phone number is 585.482.0044.

Rich V...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 3200 comp. Its been reblued to a matte finish by a qualified gunsmith. Otherwise its in great shape. Price $1350.00. Lee

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cabelas in rogers mn, has one that is perfect, supposedly unfired, but they are asking $4500 which is ridiculous. It has beautiful wood(almost kreighoff like very light colored wood) Has a satin nikcle (dark gray) reciever and the barrels are a satin flat finish. It is beautiful, but not worth how much they want for it. I asked the guy why they are asking so much and he just walked away, he's probably heard that question a few times LOL

·
Registered
225 Posts
He has, I emailed them telling them it was overpriced, I also looked at it in person and believe that it has been re blued. looks nice but I don't think its original.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thats what I thought also, I've owned 6-7 and never seen one that looked that. I told the guy it didnt look original, and he said it was a factory upgrade, I still dont believe him. It looks nice, but yet funny because all the different finish's on it. I think they'll be sitting on it a long time at that price, they've already had it a long time.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a Remington 3200 1-1000 that is like new. I have shot this gun very little. Less than 700 rounds throuh it. I will take $2700. Gun has nice wood without any scatches, dings etc. Bluing is perfect. I have the original green case and papers that came with the gun in 1973.

Tim

724-541-2217.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.