Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my gun case slid out of the back of our pickup on state highway. The case was run over and only damage was the stock to my Remington. Oh lucky me, and an honest man turned it in at Sheriffs Dept. Anyway, looking for a good stock to replace this one. I would prefer a "trap stock mc". do not need forarm. I will have to replace stock bolt. you can send pics and asking price to my e-mail above. Thanks Roger

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have a complete gun should you be interested.
trap, 30" fixed full, unaltered, bluing perfect. Couple dings in the stock you have to hunt for. Mid 80's gun spent most of it's life in the safe. very nice wood. $695 shipped to ffl.
Larry Bledsoe

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for your offer Deadeye. you have very nice gun there. I got too many guns

now to purchase another one. Ha. Right now just looking for the stock. I had the

old one repaired and can get buy even tho there is a big chunk of wood missing.

All taped up and ready to go. Again thanks, Roger

·
Registered
958 Posts
I have a monte carlo stock that has never been on a gun. It was ordered from Remington. It is actualy for a 11-87 but will fit a 1100. I can get you pictures tomorrow evening if interested. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i do not like to put prices on someones property. you price what u think is fair and I will consider. Thanks, Roger

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if you want put a price on your stock and I will consider. I will then let you know about pictures if that is ok with you. Regards, Roger

·
Premium Member
10,477 Posts
Well if your limit is 75 or 100 dollars then anything above that is a waste of everyones time

That is why I asked what your price range was

I didnt ask for you to value anyone elses stock

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gene
If possible I would like not to spend no more than $125 for stock providing the stock is in decent condition. I am replacing this on my Remington Trap with slug barrel. this firearm is 40 yrs old but in excellent condition. anyway, if you are interested in doing business I would appreciate pictures sent to my e-mail address noted on my original thread. Thanks, Roger

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jerry
called Remington today, 1187 stock is not interchangeable with Remington 1100 as well as barrels and forarms. sorry, Roger

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.